Our counselors have specialized training to help you make lasting changes in the way you live your life so that you can successfully maintain a substance-free lifestyle.
Our counselors are prepared to help you with understanding how to begin the process of treatment. We offer free consultation for a variety of programs to fit your needs, including:
- Drug and alcohol recovery for adults
- Drug and alcohol recovery for teens
- Drug and alcohol testing services
- Intensive outpatient treatment programs
- Court-ordered education programs
Our staff of certified drug and alcohol counselors have the training and experience to help individuals understand and overcome their addiction. The program is directed by a nationally accredited California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors (CAADAC) specialist.
- We are also accredited by CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) as an outpatient drug and alcohol treatment center for adults and teens, assuring you that the services you receive meet the highest possible standards.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Click on the link below to take a short survey about services at Axis.
"I'm a 20 year-old mother of four, recovering from a meth addiction. My drug problem got my children taken away, but thanks to Axis I have been able to stay clean and sober and now have regained custody of my children. My counselor has made me realize that sobriety is worth the work, thanks to Axis, I have been able to get my life back on track and am able to be a better mother for my children."