DUI - Driving Under the Influence
The DUI Program is a First Offender Program for those who have been cited for DUI, convicted of driving or of intent to drive under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
This program consists of education classes and individual and group counseling sessions related to:
- The nature of addiction
- The medical and psychological aspects of substance use
- Legal and social consequences
- Substance use and family dynamics
Our program is designed for individuals 18 years of age and older. We do not offer an adolescent DUI program.
- Insurance will not cover DUI program fees.
- Sessions are 2 hours once a week.
- Registration is required. Please contact us at (925)462-1755 for an appointment and information pertaining to required documents and fees at the time of intake.
- To ensure enrollment within court-ordered time frames, please contact us immediately following the receipt of court-order as our appointment slots fill quickly.
6666 Owens Drive Pleasanton, CA 94588
Morning and evening classes are available Monday-Saturday. You must enroll in person. Call
925-462-1755 for an appointment to enroll.
Office hours are Monday-Friday from 10:30am until 6:00pm.
12-Hour Program: $236.50
30-Hour Program: $500.50
45-Hour Program: $720.50
60-Hour Program: $1,270
(Fees are subject to change)
*Payment plans are available.
Court documents and an H6 printout from the Dept. of Motor Vehicles are required at time of enrollment and a down payment. Call 925-462-1755 for an appointment.