Women, Infants and Children Nutrition (WIC)
The Women, Infants and Children Supplemental Nutrition Program (WIC) helps eligible families improve their health through better nutrition, supplemental food and referrals to health care services. The WIC program provides eligible families with:
- Food vouchers
- Nutrition counseling and education by a registered dietician
- Breast feeding and infant nutrition classes and support
- Electric breast pump loan program
- Referrals to health and community services
- Farmers market coupons (May-September)
- WIC is free and available for women and children, including children of single fathers, who live in Alameda County and whose income is less than 185% of the federal poverty level. Call our office at 925-462-2365 to see if you are eligible.
- WIC services are available by appointment only.
1991 Santa Rita Road,
Suite H, Pleasanton
WIC services are available by appointment only. Call:
This program is free to eligible women and children. Program eligibility is determined by income and family size.
"The community really needs Axis services so please keep it going strong."